Best Relaxation Music

I have mentioned that I love "Liquid Mind" music but I haven't mentioned any others. On my computer, I have several artists that are almost as good as Chuck's music. My second favorite is Deuter. His work is fantastic. Not all of it is soothing so check it out first. I also really like Aeoliah's music. I discovered Aeoliah, on Amazon.com where you can find tons of his work for cheap! I am not kidding. I downloaded several CDs for less than $2 (the CDs were two tracks long, about 30 minutes each track. Amazon only charges .89 or .99 a track!!!). I am a firm believer in the healing power of music and would like everybody who is looking for music to relax or even to meditate with, to check these artists out.

My favorites of "Liquid Mind"...all of them. They are all fantastic.

My favorites of Deuter: "Buddha Nature", "East of the Full Moon", "Koyasan Reiki Healing", and "Earth Blue" (honorable mention goes to "Nada Himalaya", which is just ringing Tibetan bowls).

My favorites of Aeoliah: "Angel Touch", "Angel Love", "Realms of Grace", and "Majesty".

If you have any suggestions for me, please leave me a message by clicking on comments.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Check this relaxing music:

http://www.charlesworthmusic.com
Anonymous said…
Music, for many people is definitely something that they cannot live without. As they believe that music would bring them incredible utilities and purposes such as way of improving and maintain physical health, reducing hypertension, and improving human's emotional condition. You can read more information about Relaxation Music, just Click Here.
Anonymous said…
Hi,

have a listen to this album:

http://thecrees.bandcamp.com/album/kenosis

I think you will like it

Love

Ralph
I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up.
KIRKBY said…
Thanks for sharing this article..It is good.
types of house music
henry said…
Thanks for sharing relaxation music. Always Keep Posting such kind of information.

Meditation Music || Yoga Music || Relaxing Music || Study Music
yorpage0 said…
I need a list of popular songs?
killinlyrics KL
Anonymous said…
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it.I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Joe Boshell
Anonymous said…
Your post is very nice and helpful about the music,
Hareston Clay "Be Your Man Video"
Anonymous said…
These are really an amazing and nice post,
Spazz Malik - HT Trap

Popular posts from this blog

Panic Away VS. The Linden Method

Dr. Albert Ellis on Five Unrealistic Desires or Beliefs