"Liquid Mind" CDs

Before I post the interview with Chuck, I want to mention that there are 7 CDs in the "Liquid Mind" collection at the moment. They are:

Ambience Minimus






Slow World






Liquid Mind III: Balance






Liquid Mind IV: Unity






Liquid Mind V: Serenity






Liquid Mind V: Spirit






Liquid Mind VI: Sleep






Relax: A Liquid Mind Experience (this is Chuck's greatest hits CD; it contains tracks from the other CDs)





They can be purchased wherever music is sold or can be downloaded from Itunes, Realmusic, and Amazon.com, among others. Remember, Itunes downloads are in the mp4 format and can only be played in Apple devices. I have asked Chuck about future releases and can't wait to hear what he is working on! I also want to add that I am not affiliated with Realmusic (Liquid Mind record label) nor do I stand to profit monetarily in any way through this post. I just really like this music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Relaxation Music

Panic Away VS. The Linden Method

Dr. Albert Ellis on Five Unrealistic Desires or Beliefs