Insight Into Healing #1

Exercise. I have been walking up the mountain here in San Miguel and monitoring my emotions. I can now say for certain that exercising is a great way to change your mental attitude. I started walking for about 45 minutes in the morning and after about 4 weeks, I increased it to twice a day. Luckily, I am living near a mounting that goes from a slight incline to a very steep incline. So, half of the walk is straight up and then the second half is all downhill.

There are times when I still have difficult times but usually, after the second walk, I am in a fantastic mood. There really is something to this release of endorphins in the brain being linked to a sense of well-being. I think that for me, exercising burns up a lot of the extra energy I was turning into anxiety. When you are really tired, there is no energy left to turn into worrying thoughts. Exercise is my first recommendation for someone experiencing anxiety.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Relaxation Music

Panic Away VS. The Linden Method

Dr. Albert Ellis on Five Unrealistic Desires or Beliefs